Michigan’s freshmen are on campus, and they’re impressive — but they’re not the only ones. Here’s some intel on them and the rest of the team through five workouts.
The freshman class isn’t all in yet — the prize, five-star wing Caleb Houstan, is still playing for Team Canada in the FIBA U-19 tournament — but the other five are, and they’re impressive. We told you yesterday about power forward Will Tschetter.
Assistant Phil Martelli told us, ‘people are going to have to hold on to their hats’ about the big man, and it’s looking as though he might be one of the more underrated players in his entire class.
READ MORE: ITF PART II — Loaded Michigan Basketball Scoop from Early Workouts
INSIDE THE FORT, PART I: Football And Recruiting
RELATED: “People need to hold on to their Hats” – This hoops freshman is surprising
RELATED: ITF EXTRA: Two 2022s Michigan Basketball Will Likely Pursue Vigorously
• Talk about this article inside The Fort
• Watch our videos and subscribe to our YouTube channel
• Listen and subscribe to our podcast on iTunes
• Learn more about our print and digital publication, The Wolverine
• Sign up for our daily newsletter and breaking news alerts
• Follow us on Twitter: @TheWolverineMag, @Balas_Wolverine, @EJHolland_TW, @AustinFox42, @JB_ Wolverine, Clayton Sayfie and @DrewCHallett
• Like us on Facebook